Could last week have gone any worse? Anyone that had San Francisco, New Orleans, Green Bay or Detroit last week knows what I’m talking about. Did replacement refs have a lot to do with the upsets? Probably only in Green Bay (and if you were eliminated because of that call, my heart goes out to you). Since I’ve now been eliminated in both of my pools by unbelievable upsets, all I can do at this point is wish you luck and give you what my ratings say are the biggest spreads of potential victory under my computer system. Good luck!
This week, the top predicted winners are:
1. Baltimore by 12.6 over Cleveland
2. Houston by 11.54 over Tennessee
3. Atlanta by 9.72 over Carolina
4. Seattle by 8.56 over St. Louis
5. Arizona by 8.20 over Miami